The SupaLite roof system has been designed to be installed as a retro fit onto existing conservatory window frames, converting your conservatory into a usable all year round sun-porch. We can build you a new sun-porch from scratch should you require us to provide this complete service.
If you have an existing conservatory, you will probably agree that it is too hot in summer and very cold in the winter. With the incredible u-value of just 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) of the SupaLite roof system you will never experience these extreme temperature changes ever again!
- SupaLite gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market) that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural frame with frame connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building.
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested for many years in USA, Canada and Australia, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions.
- 10 years guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles.
- Large roof vents are available to allow in maximum light.
- Full range of colour matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows.
- Choice of internal ceiling finishes (plaster or tongue & groove timber effects).
- Easy to install to existing window frames.
At The Tiled Conservatory Roof Company we have an on-board fully qualified structural engineer that can provide you with all your building regulations requirements. All roof alterations must conform to building regulations, in all cases we will work with your local authority to make sure your new roof meets these regulations and the LABC inspector will issue you with a certificate of completion once your new roof has been installed.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the structural ring beam, soffit detail and integrated gutter system.
A cross section of the structural aluminium rafter used showing the 50mm and 100mm integrated double insulating layers.